Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why I'm Here

Hi, my name is Sundance Kid and I'm a blogger.

The reason I first started this blog was so that I could have a place of my own to strut my literary stuff, but lately it's more turned into a platform for my views and interests. I'm fine with all of that. Of course, when I have something to say, I write, and when I have something to show, I show it.

When I heard of a blog for the first time, I laughed with great surprise at the concept of a person telling details about their life in a place for all to see. I couldn't understand why someone would want to do that. But then I began to read blogs (some favorites are in my sidebar) and saw that really, people chose what they said and how much they said. I began to see the allure.

I even started a blog quite some time ago (it is this very one and was surprised to see it still available to me because I had deleted it... hmm) but it petered out because I didn't keep up with it at all, really. But now, obviously, I do. I like it this time 'round. It works for me at this moment in time and I am rather enjoying the process and results.

So, there you have it. The alpha and the omega.

Cheers.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers