Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's True, I'm DEAD

I am one of the last lucky few to know the magic that is the Grateful Dead. I had hippie parents (yeah, the real deal kind - I ate granola and smoothies before it was chic), but my Dead intro really came from my sister. Whenever I hear the Dead, my heart warms and I instantly smile - can't help it. I will forever be a Dead Head and am so happy to say that. Unfortunately, I was just on the very tail end of the Dead movement so I never got to see a live show, but I may as well have because I lived the experiences my sister told me about. If there is anything that I am so very grateful to her for, it would be her introducing me to the Dead. Listening to the Dead brings me to one of the most Bohemian parts of my soul. There's nothing like it in the world, really.

A few favorites (don't you just love YouTube?) Enjoy.





No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers