Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th - Ooooohh...

Of COURSE I'm doing a post about Friday the 13th, well, at least I'm posting ON Friday the 13th - not too sure I really have an expanse of knowledge about this silly day, actually.

Let's see. Some say mention of it dates back to the late 18th century, but is more commonly found in folkloric writings and media portrayals in the 19th century.

Well...

Basically, it's just a fun day to party. Much like the *SCARY* 06/06/06.... just a made-up day to have some fun. No significant meaning to either one. But April Fools Day is interesting too, but I'll save that for the actual day. Hey, I need blogging fodder too!

Cheers and have fun tonight. Do things I would do!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers