Friday, March 20, 2009

Beautify Ethically

As someone who abstains from purchasing and using any product that is either made from or tested on animals as well as being a girl who likes her beauty products, I thought I'd give a list of some of my favorites that I highly recommend.

Aside from the animal-friendly benefit (very important!), these products frequent my shelves because they're also of good quality.

First up from Aubrey Organics is Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. First off, I love, love, love the scent, and since I heat-style my hair, I need the extra moisturizing components this shampoo and conditioner set offers.

Next up from Bare Escentuals is, well, pretty much everything! I love the foundation with the SPF15, I love all their eyeshadows, blushes, and lip products. The only thing you have to avoid if you're 100% vegan is the red-dyed products as they use cochineal. But other than those, it's all animal-product free and 100% NOT tested on animals! Yay!

Finally is Dr. Bronners' Magic Rose Soap. And let me just say that it is magical! This soap, probably unlike any other kind you've used or heard of, can be literally and truly (I know this from experience, folks!) be used as a body soap, TOOTHPASTE, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, household cleanser, and more. There are all different scents and even some new products in their line which wern't around when I started using Dr.'s years and years ago.

Hope you enjoy trying some (or all!) of these nifty products out for yourself and your family. Two thumbs up from me!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers