Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fifteen and Seven Years Ago



Two of the world's greatest Rock Stars died. Of course, that would be Kurt Cobain of Nirvana and Layne Staley of Alice in Chains.

Both of these bands are my all-time favorite rock groups. I spent the majority of my teen years rockin' out to Nirvana and have spent the last ten years since rockin' out to Alice in Chains, with the lucky and glorious opportunity to see them live in 2006 and hopefully at least once again before I die. It's on my bucket list, for sure.

I could go on to explain the whys and hows and the whatfors, but suffice it to say that they are legends, you don't need me to tell you that.

They will never be forgotten in the recesses of my mind, they will always fulfill a place in my heart that can't otherwise be filled.

Long live Rock-n-Roll!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers