Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Inner Indian


Today at work we were talking about our alter egos and I just couldn't think on my feet enough at the moment, so of course in true "me" fashion, I just realized what mine is. A beautiful and even sensual Indian woman. I often describe myself as an Indian woman trapped in an American woman's body. I.e., I am not as elegant as many of them are, but I would love to learn. I still have yet to take a belly dancing class, but it is on my short list of to-dos. After the Big Move, I am going to enroll in a yoga class and hopefully even connect up in some way with a belly dance instructor - hopefully they have those sorts of classes there, they're few and far between as it is!

So anyway, next time it comes up at work, I'll be able to tell them what's up!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers