Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Linkage!!

OK. So this year I am working hard and saving money for our Big Move. So in lieu of said saving, Christmas this year is going to be more modest than it has been in years past. My husband insists on getting me something, so I told him I'll take on of these and one of these. I will be quite happy with those. Not to mention, my dear, sweet mother-in-law is getting me on of these. I am quite the lucky girl. I know exactly what I am going to get/do for each of our girls, and am still undecided on what to get DH. In fact, he is quite possibly the hardest person to shop for in the history of hardest people to shop for. This is mainly because he doesn't "need anything". Which, in terms of the reality of who he is, it's true. I wanted to get him one of these, but considering the move, I'll wait 'til we're settled into our new abode. Books are always something he'll enjoy, but which book is the real question at hand here. Perhaps a gift certificate? But then he'll just view it as money sitting there that could be used for more practical things. Oy vey, is he hard to shop for! Collections? His are full. Hobbies? None to speak of at the moment.

Sigh. I'll figure it out. In the meantime, I am just workin' my little tail off trying to save up for both Christmas and the move. Not to mention, come January, my hours will be cut down because the Holiday Shopping Rush will have ended. No significant complaints, though. All is indeed well.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers