Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Knit Picky



I am so enjoying learning how to knit. I have wanted to pick it up for some time now and have joyfully discovered what I thought to be true, which is that I am taking to it quite quickly. It's kind of funny though as I don't know anyone in my daily life who knits other than my mother-in-law who is in another state, so I learn from YouTube videos. But visual learning is the only way to understand a visual activity, at least for me. Reading from a book is much more difficult and even just looking at pictures doesn't do the trick. But anyway, it's really fun. AND... I am a certified vegan knitter! OK, well maybe not certified, but I am a dedicated vegan knitter... no wool, silk, or any other animal-derived yarns. Yay!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers